Wednesday, July 13, 2016

New School, New Grade Level and More!


Hi All!  Yep, I am moving from first grade to kindergarten and it was a bit of a surprise for me too.  Our small little school that I was in is moving hundreds of students into the new school and I was swept up in the move.  My principal made the decision to take me with him and I got moved to kindergarten.  At first I was upset because I was just getting so comfortable with first grade and I loved my team.  Then I realized that half the team was going with me and that made it better.  I am going from a school of about 600 students to a school that is twice as big.  This is a brand new school and in all 30+ years of teaching I have never opened a new school.  This should be exciting is so many different ways!  We have seven K teachers so far and I have met some of them and the rest of them I am meeting tonight for dinner with just our little K group.  I'm pretty sure I will be the oldest one there, but I am also young at heart.  I love K and taught it for many years back before the common core stepped in and changed everything.
Bye Mustangs!

I also have to think quick about my blog and what am I going to do now?  I have a blog that says "Fabulously First"!  UGH!  So I emailed Kassie and said "HELP, I need a new tagline and she took care of it right away.  OK, so that changed the types of products I am going to be making for TpT just a little bit but I'm excited to be making new things since I haven't blogged in F o r e v e r!  I am now following K blogs and in some really great blogging tribes on TPT.  Looking forward to getting to know K bloggers and all things "K" again.

Hello Badgers!

5 comments:

  1. HI! I have switched from Kindergarten to First Grade and now Second in just the last 5 years! It's difficult to move, isn't it? You'll end up loving it though! Things happen for a reason. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that after you have dome great job for one school you wanted to spread your love and wisdom to the other kids and you have decided to take a leap of faith in some way. And I admire you for that. I admire the fact that you are so brave and want to take up on new things, even like introducing essay writers online into the classroom for your students to cooperate with. I hope to hear more about your watching adventures and of course I wish you all the luck.

    ReplyDelete

  3. شركة المثالية للتنظيف الشركة الرائدة لجميع خدمات التنظيف بالمنطقة الشرقية - خبراء النظافة الشاملة - خبرة 23 عاما تستطيعون من خلال المثالية للتنظيف الحصول علي افضل خدمات التنظيف ومكافحة الحشرات للمنازل والشقق والفلل والمجالس والمفروشات بجميع مدن ومحافظات المنطقة الشرقية بالمملكة العربية السعودية فتقدم شركة المثالية للنظافة كل ما ليديها من امكانيات وخبرات لخدمة عملائها فهي حقا افضل شركة تنظيف بالمملكة وتوفر لعملاها الخدمات بجميع المحافظات فتوفر

    شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالدمام
    شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالخبر

    شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالقطيف
    شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالجبيل
    شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالاحساء

    وتستطيعون ايضا الحصول علي تنظيف شاملة مع التعقيم والتلميع وابادة الحشراتبجودة ودقة مثالية واسعار رخيصة مع شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء المتخصصة في خدمة عملائها بالاحساء علي اكمل وجة

    شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء
    شركة تنظيف بالاحساء

    شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالاحساء

    تواصلوا معنا لمعرفة اسعار المثالية للتنظيف بالمنطقة الشرقية وخدماتها المتميزة

    ReplyDelete