Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June Currently with Farley




Yep, it's that time again for "Currently" with Farley
over at Oh Boy 4th Grade!

 click here to link up

I am listening to the birds and to the brand new waterfall and pond that my son made for me in the backyard.  He also put fish in it and it is my "peaceful place"

I am excited to go out to California to meet my sweet grand baby, Anna Christine.  I can't wait to hold her and spoil her just the way a GMA should do.

Summer seems to go by too fast and before you know it I am back in my classroom wishing for summer again.  

I also want to be able to one day get out to Vegas and meet some of these wonderful friends I have made being bloggy buddies!  GO TPT!!!

click here to donate

If you are a pet lover like me and so many others, please consider donating on Farley's page to help the lost pets in Wimberley, TX!  Keep them all in your thoughts and prayers as everyone puts their lives back together again. 





6 comments:

  1. Have a great trip to California! I wish I was going to Vegas, too! It was just too expensive for me to make the commitment. Enjoy your summer!
    Miss King's Enchanted Kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I go to California with you!?!!? Haha! Enjoy cuddling little Anna.

    Tina
    Crofts' Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy California and meeting baby Anna! Sounds like it's going to be perfect! Hope you also enjoy Vegas! Sounds like you're going to have a wonderful Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, congrats on your granddaughter! Enjoy you summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so very much for your donation… you are AWESOME!!!
    and how exciting to meet your new grand baby!!! makes me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, congrats on your new granddaughter! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete