Friday, June 5, 2015

Five For Friday - June 5th Linky with Doodle Bugs Teaching!!




Yep, it's that time again for "Five for Friday", but
this is my first Friday for starting my summer.

Got a busy summer planned and would someone please tell me why I have already started creating a list for things to do for next year?  Seriously?


I am planning a trip to California in about two weeks and would you believe I didn't have a laptop case for traveling?  I know I like being at home but I need to get out more.  So I had to buy a laptop case.  I wanted to have a really nice one for twice the price but this one will do...



OK, so I also realized that I don't have luggage to fly out to California so I had to go shopping again.  I bought something inexpensive because how many times do I use luggage?  Hardly Any!  So I ended up with this...

Now, this flight is going to be FIVE HOURS and I am not one to embrace being five feet off the ground.  What am I going to do for five hours, on a plane, in a squishy seat? I am going to read a book...


Something has to keep my mind off the fact that I am up in the air and not on the ground!!!  Being captive on a plane will do this to a person; self- induced professional development?


Oh, and I did shop for something for my classroom for next year.  I am getting RID OF MY DESK and using my kidney table.  I needed something for all my desk stuff to go into so I bought the three drawer containers from Walmart.  Hey, a teacher has to do something with all that JUNK right?  So I bought these...


Last, but the most important part to ALL of this insanity, it to hold this little darling right here.  I am meeting her for the first time and when I do I know I am going to fall more in love with her then I already am.  SHE is worth all the luggage buying, laptop purchasing, and flying on a plane for five hours.  I just know she is going to be SO spoiled by the time her GMA is ready to go back home.

This is my cutie pie already getting her "duck face" on.  Isn't she the cutest?


Have a wonderful weekend all!

4 comments:

  1. Teaching with Intention is amazing! I read it several years ago, and am revisiting it to participate in the blogger book study! Enjoy that sweet baby!

    Theresa @ True Life I'm a Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what a precious little face! Have a wonderful trip!

    6ru7gufeq

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete