Saturday, May 23, 2015

Bright Ideas Link Up! Parent Volunteer Gifts Made Easy!




I always try to come up with some of the best ideas for my parents that volunteer each year in the classroom.  So I thought I would make it easier on some of you that fret like I do with coming up with unique ideas for gifts.  This year I had some fantastic parent volunteers and they deserve the best!

Here are five of my favorite gifts for parents who volunteer in the classroom:

Click above to visit this idea

1. This one is from NellieBellie blog and there are some very cute labels that are available on her post for free. (see below)  


2. The next one is from Paging Fun Mums, for a parent appreciation gift:

click above to see this post

  I love the thumbprints of all the children in the class.  It also can be a keepsake for the child whose parent was the volunteer as well. 

3. Another idea that I have used and dearly love is this one with the pitchers from Target.  They actually are not glass at all, but plastic.  You could also fill them with flowers or some crystal light wrapped with colorful ribbons.

click here to visit this idea

The ribbon and labels are from Michael's and the pitchers are in the patio area at Target.

4. This one I absolutely love because the insulated tumblers are inexpensive and can be personalized for each parent volunteer.  

click above to visit post

Hey, who can resist a tumbler to carry around everywhere you go during the summer?

5. This last one is from Maria Manore's blog, Kinder Craze.

 click above to visit the post 

Just purchase the Starbucks Frappuccino and print out the free labels that she has on her blog. If you enjoyed this bright idea, please consider joining me on Facebook, Twitter or TpT for more great ideas.

For more bright ideas from other bloggers, please browse through the link-up below and choose a topic/grade level that interests you. Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. I love the little fingerprint balloons! Adorable! I know my helpers would appreciate all of these - thank you for always sharing such great ideas Deb!
    -Susanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such thoughtful gifts and with only 8 days of school left this couldn't have come at a better time:)

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I wonder if I could scan the thumbprint picture and print in color for all my parent volunteers?? Great ideas Deb!

    ReplyDelete