Friday, April 3, 2015

Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching!





Hi Everyone!  It has been a long time since I linked up with Doodlebugs for a "Five for Friday"!


It is the beginning of my spring break and I am so excited to just sleep IN!



I am a grandma with grandchild #3 just a few weeks old.  Welcome to the world Anna Christine!  



Grandchild #4 is on the way and my sweet Alyssa is bringing this one into the world for all of us to love and enjoy!



I enjoyed doing Social Studies this week with Katie's unit on TpT.  It is one awesome unit and if you don't have it you NEED it!  Thank you Katie!

click image above to see this unit

We had a great time doing some of the activities as a game.  Instead of ONE minute to win it, we did FIVE minutes to win it.  The kids put the Pledge of Allegiance together in less then 3 minutes and had a blast being competitive.  






Today was Fun Friday for my classroom and we had iPads all afternoon.  My kids love having the technology in the classroom and having directed activities.

My kiddos enjoying Fun Friday

I hope all of you are safe and enjoy your weekend/spring break!






5 comments:

  1. Congrats on that precious new grandbaby...and another one on the way!!!
    Enjoy your spring break... I am so excited it's finally here! :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your precious new grand baby is beautiful! I love the Pledge activities. Enjoy your weekend.
    Courtney
    Polka Dot Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Deb! I am glad you liked the American Symbols unit!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new grand baby is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

  5. One of the gleeful gamblers. I choose to play.
    Holiday Palace Gambling games Many people do not miss good activities that bring happiness to you. Online gambling games have games for you to play with. Can play at home. Gambling creates the perfect experience. One of the fun that anyone. I can play at the shelter. Play now. Only with 3g 4g internet connection can i get into the gambling today. We welcome everyone with a willingness. It provides techniques to gamble. We also provide fun every opportunity of online gambling. Have fun every time. Gambling is a substitute for all special needs. The game that appeals to most gamblers like this. It also allows you to find a better way to gambling. Moreover, people are interested in each other. You can choose to play at one of our 1000's of online gambling sites. Welcome to the new gambler and the original page every day. Enjoy the web Gclub

    ReplyDelete