Monday, December 29, 2014

One Word Resolutions Linky


As the year comes to an end, it's always fun to think about how things might be different looking ahead to 2015.  It's a new start for becoming a better ME.    But honestly, I am not good at making or keeping resolutions! 

I'm linking up with the Supergirls over at Primary Powers for a fun linky - and a resolution I can hopefully keep! 

click the image above to join the linky

Health is my "one word" resolution for the new year.  I keep telling myself I am going to use My Fitness Pal every single day and I don't.  I keep telling myself I am going to get on that new recumbent bike and rehab my knee totally.  This year I am moving towards a healthier and happier ME!  

5 comments:

  1. Good for you! Health is such a great focus. You can make healthy choices all the time and even have a treat every now and then. I love your positivity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you!!! I have gained so much weight since I started teaching. I have such a hard time prioritizing myself over the other responsibilities of teaching. By the time I get home, I am exhausted and just want to relax... and I'm not a morning person, so I don't want to get up earlier, either! I want to do better at persisting this year, even when I feel like giving up. :)
    Beth
    Adventures of a Schoolmarm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with your goal - I got a fitbit for christmas so definitely plan to be more healthy this year too!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you, Deb! I do the exact same thing... Here's to a GREAT, HEALTHY 2015!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Health is such a hard one for me! I wish you all the best! I know that it's hard for me because it involves that internal shift or a lifestyle change.

    ReplyDelete