Saturday, July 12, 2014

You Oughta Know About...CRAM!!!



Hi everyone! Welcome to "You Oughta Know" blog hop with lots of good information for teachers!  

Thank you Jessica for inviting me to hop with all of you!

I am going to introduce you to a simple website called "Cram"!  It is a website with more then 50 million flashcards and it now has a text-to-speech function.  There are flashcard sets that are already created that you can use or you can create your own.   
I went there and looked up the Dolch sight words and there were plenty of lists for me to use without even having to create my own.  

There are several different ways that you can search on the website; title, content, subject, or author.  It also has ten different categories to search through as well.  It has common core and education for starters.  

  Click Here!

The audio content of Cram has almost 20 languages for your non-english speaking students.  You will have to sign up, but it is quick and easy to do.  Let me know what you think if you try it out.  I still have some exploring to do myself!
Have a great weekend everyone and I won't mention that it is JULY???



5 comments:

  1. Never heard of it. Can't wait to check it out!

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a valuable resource! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! This would be so handy to have set up in computer or reading centers.
    Debbie
    Crockett's Classroom . . . Forever in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete