Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Two for Tuesday Linky!!!



It's time for the weekly "Two for TUESDAY" Linky!

Here is my first product from my TpT store that is 50% off:

Click Above
This product contains every single vocabulary word that you need for first grade.  This provides a thorough set of vocabulary posters that have been created to go with the common core state standards. 

(Click Above)
The second product that is 50% off is the bundle of my pre-primer, primer and first grade words.  Please visit my TpT store to get more information on this product!

Want to find some really good bargains for 50% off?
Of course you do, so click the button at the top to see all of the products discounted for your convenience!

Have a great day and let me know about all the good deals you grabbed today!

0 Kind Thoughts:

Post a Comment