Friday, June 13, 2014

Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching and a New Blog Design!!!


It is that time again to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for the "Five for Friday"!!
Nice blog facelift this week and I am in love.  Thank you Kassie for giving my blog a much needed splash of magic.  




Click Here to Visit Kassie's Blog


It is Friday the 13th, and I am typically not that superstitious, are you?  
It is summer and I am already staying up too late and sleeping too late.  Isn't that what a princess should be doing?  Ha Ha Ha!!!



My son headed to Carvers Gap, NC this week to take pictures with his "professional photographer self" and equipment. I can't wait to see what pictures he takes while he is there. He has had offers from all places on the globe to use his photography.
Last I had to show the video about the goats that has gone viral this week.  Let me know if you watch it more then once, I sure did.  That last little guy coming back into the barn is so fussy! It's just TOO much cuteness to not watch over and over again...


Enjoy your summer and here's to sleeping late and a few celebratory libations in honor of fun in the sun!

18 comments:

  1. Your blog is soooo cute, Deb! I LOVE it! We share the same background and I loved working with Kassie, too!! Happy Friday the 13th!

    Rebecca
    Teaching First


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am enjoying it very much. It was something good to save up the money for. I saw your blog and it is gorgeous and I know you are enjoying yours too!

      Delete
  2. I love the new design! My Friday the 13th turned out ok!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sally, Thank you and I think my Friday the 13th has turned out okay too!

      Delete
  3. Love the new blog design, super cute! Actually 13 has always been a good number for me, no mater what day of the week it is on...my birthday is April 13.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! I am enjoying it a lot today and this was my first "Five for Friday" on my new blog!

      Delete
  4. Love Love your new blog Deb, it's sweet:) I have to admit I was a little nervous all day yesterday cause it was the 13th. Love the little goat at the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie, Thank you so much and yes I love my new blog. I want to come and visit it now and make posts. Isn't that little goat the cutest thing ever?

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh -your new design is BEAUTIFUL!! and now I want a goat. lol!
    Denise
    Sunny Days In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise, I love how you summed that all up in one sentence and I loved the goats too. Aaron and I have looked at that video and we don't want just goats, we want a farm with the goats on it. LOL

      Delete
    2. Deb, I have the land... you get the goats! We are set! They are so stinkin' CUTE! Great new design!

      Delete
  6. The new blog design looks FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Mor, I am enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blog design!!! So super cute!

    Linda
    Down the Learning Road

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh - I LOVE your new design!! And the goat video is the BEST!!! Cracked me up and can't wait to show it to my kiddos!

    xoxo Lisa
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I know you will love having a new blog design and I can't wait to see it!

      Delete
  10. Those are some cracklin' templates! Sprightly, spunky, yet easy on the eyes. Amazing color palette you've mechanized there. Those will definitely entice future viewers for repeat viewings of your material. Kudos!

    Layla Stabile @ Sacramento Marketing Labs

    ReplyDelete