Saturday, June 21, 2014

Bright Ideas Blog Hop!!!



It is that time again for the Bright Ideas Blog Hop!

Here is a fantastic "bright idea" for every classroom, no matter what grade level you teach.  

It is called "Blendspace" and I just discovered it this week.  I can't believe I had missed it all this time.


Did I tell you that it is free for teachers?  YES, it is free for teachers.  All you do is go to the blendspace website and put in your email and a password and you are ready to go.  I created a lesson on magnets that I or my students can use during our magnet study.  


Blendspace can help you to organize, assess, and track your student's progress.  You can collect resources in one place and share with just one link.  You can measure student understanding with built in quizzes.  You can monitor student progress and adapt to student needs in real-time.  You can add multimedia like YouTube videos, documents and websites simply by "drag and drop".  You can create self-paced lessons and share with just one link.  Your students could research, learn and showcase their projects.  For differentiation students could personalize their learning with online materials.

If you aren't sold, watch the video on Blendspace and see if you think you would like to go and check it out.
  

For more "Bright Ideas", please browse through the link-up below and choose a topic/grade level that interests you.  Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

  1. I have not heard of blendspace before! I think it looks like something my followers would like so I shared it on FB. Great tip!

    ReplyDelete