Friday, May 2, 2014

"Currently" with Farley at Oh' Boy Fourth Grade!!!


I am linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy Fourth Grade for "Currently".



Listening:
When I get home every afternoon I love to hear all the birds in my backyard going to all of my feeders and singing to say "thank you"!

Loving:
That spring finally is here but so is the pollen.  I was so sick of winter and it felt like it was never going to go away, didn't it?

Thinking:
It's time to go canoeing out on the lake while the guys go kayaking.  

Wanting:
I am so anxious for school to be out for the summer.  Not that I won't miss my kiddos because I will.  I just love having summer to catch up on all of those TpT products I didn't get to make during the year.

Needing:
I want the V.A. to pay my son what he is fairly due for serving his country and being disabled.  It will be five years in August and we are still waiting.  UGH!

Surprise:
Our Field Day was a complete success and the kids had so much fun today!

It's Friday and hoping everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I agree, I can't wait for summer to catch up!! I also can't wait to spend time with family over the summer! I am glad that your field trip was a success!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right about having the summer to catch up! There are so many things I would love to do but just don't have the time to during the year! Glad you had a fun field day too, ours isn't until mid-June!
    Have a great weekend!!
    Emily
    Munchkins Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear that your son is having such a difficult time getting his benefits paid. :( Hopefully that will all work out soon. I also love listening to the birds. I woke up this morning and they were singing even before the sun!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete