Friday, April 18, 2014

Five for Friday Linky with Doodle Bugs Teaching!!!





It's time again to link up with Doodle Bugs on her Five for Friday Linky Party!


Too lazy and ordered Chinese for dinner!  I don't eat meat so I ordered the vegetable medley with the fried rice.  Oh My Gosh, I love vegetables and rice together!

Wednesday and Thursday of this week were CRCT testing which means that first grade did not get specials.  All for the greater good...    

This week we did our frog life cycle projects and here are some pics of what they all created.  Aren't they adorable?



In art they all did flowers and I fell in love with the faces on the flowers.  What do you think?



The grand prize winner of my heart was this picture.  I have fallen in love with this little girl and she has had such a struggle with life this year.  She is sweet and adorable but I know life is hard for her and her family and I am looking forward to seeing her grow.  

  
"I love you Ms. Tohmas", is what she wrote.  I have a "T" over my head and she has an "N" over her head for our names.  I can't think of a better reward for being a teacher then a child's heart that totally shares her love unconditionally.  Sometimes the small things make all those struggles fade away!!!  

What a FABULOUS FRIDAY and three more days of the CRCT next week!  We can do this!!! 

Here's to teaching and I love the soft and gentle reminders God feeds me to bring it all back as to why I chose this profession over fifty years ago!  

3 comments:

  1. Those flowers are PRECIOUS! I, too, thank God for those gentle reminders. I needed a reminder this week and He graciously provided more than one.
    Jenn @ 2nd Grade Snickerdoodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are adorable! What a beautiful craft. Also, kid notes are just the best, aren't they? Their little letters keep me going as well. Found you through Doodle Bugs. Always glad to connect with a fellow teacher! :)

    ~Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those flowers and love that your little note writer labeled her picture!

    ReplyDelete