Saturday, February 1, 2014

Joined Up with Farley for "Currently"!!!




click above to go to her blog!




I love the silence in the house late at night and all four dogs are asleep and quiet.  I also love it when my grandkids are here and keeping me on my toes.  It makes me wonder how in the world did I ever raise four boys???

My grandbaby turned five today and I love her so much.  She and her brother Austin are the loves of my life.  

Yep, I am headed to bed when I finish this post and hook up with Farley.  I love, love, love staying up late so I can concentrate and get a lot of work done.  I think I get more done at night then any other time.

I am hoping that no one is able to guess my two truths and my fib.  I think it will be interesting to read everyone else's truths and fibs too!

I love hooking up with Farley and learning other things and being introduced to new and fabulous blogs.

ENJOY your weekend everyone and we actually get to go back to school on Monday!  

 

7 comments:

  1. I too work better in the late night hours! Are you going to tell us which one is the fib?? I think number "2" is the fib??
    QwertySchoolNotes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy, my fib is that I am a Yoga Instructor. I couldn't do yoga if my life depended on it. Yes, I actually knew, dated and went to high school with the guy that shot John Lennon. Not my claim to fame that's for sure!

      Delete
  2. I always say I get more work done at night, but I'm trying to learn how to NOT be such a night owl. It isn't working. . . Must feel great to have a sweet little girl after raising four boys. My boys are so rough and tumble. I thank God everyday more my sweet and calm girl. I hope the weather improves for you.

    www.elementaryexpedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you dated the guy that shot JL?!?! We need more details! That was going to be my guess because it seemed like a good distractor! :) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Deb! Your truths are super interesting. I never knew those things about you :)

    Nicole
    Mrs, Rios Teaches Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up... and REALLY you dated that guy!!! WOW!!! I too LOVE staying up late... the silence is WONDERFUL... sometimes I have to listen to my dogs snoring BUT it is oddly soothing!!! LOL thanks again for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, that is one doozy of a story! I don't really stay up late, but Hawaii time zone makes it seem like I am up all night :)

    Aloha,
    Corinna (✿◠‿◠)
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete