Friday, February 7, 2014

Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching!!!


 


 It has been a while since I joined in on a "Five for Friday"!  I have fun doing this linky and seeing what everyone else has been up to.  

Got two packages from Amazon today on items I had ordered this week.  I have officially ordered my second pencil sharpener for the year and here it is.  I have no false hopes that this one will last longer then the other one did.  

Now I am officially a PENCIL SNOB!  That's right I ordered my own Ticonderoga pencils and am going to try to win "The Pencil War" with my firsties!  Whew!
We have started our February with Black History Month and this week we studied George Washington Carver and here is Abigail's informational piece on this awesome gentleman!

While shopping at Amazon I found these adorable and long awaited wiggle eyes for my cuties during guided reading with me.  I can't wait to see their reaction when they see these adorable little creatures.
THIS is what happens when you turn a terrier loose on the packing bubbles in an Amazon box.  He proceeded to tear and pop every single bubble and left no bubble unpopped.  It caused absolute chaos in the house because the other three dogs don't like the popping sound because they think it is fireworks.  LOL

Okay, off to eat dinner that is sitting here waiting on me!  Wishing everyone a FABULOUS weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through the Five for Friday linky. I have 6 of those same pencil sharpeners. Six because the shavings canister kept breaking when kids would try to empty it and missed lining up the little nub that sticks out. It can break of pretty easily. Just a heads up. Also my mom got tied of me complaining about it so she contacted the company's customer service center and that replaced the broken canisters for free.

    My dog is afraid of bubble wrap. She attacks the box when we get packages.

    Good luck with the pencil sharpener!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the warning about the pencil sharpener. I have been through so many I don't think there is one that can make the entire school year. That is hysterical that your dog attacks boxes because she knows what is inside. I laugh because I know what chaos it starts in my household with my four fur babies.

    ReplyDelete