Saturday, February 15, 2014

Five for Friday Linky with Doodle Bugs!



Happy Valentine's Day! It's that time again to link up with Doodle Bugs!  "Five for Friday" is one of my favorite times in bloggyland. I get to check in and see what everyone has been up to since the south became the snow capital of the US.
So here we go with #1:  


Yes, I am sick and tired of snow, ice and anything else falling from the sky in frozen form.  I do not want to see any snow for a long time. The one word that our loving news reporters used repeatedly was the word "catastrophic". I think I am more weary from hearing that word then the frozen stuff in my yard.  



My sweet baby girl turned five years (which means she starts school soon) old and I sent her a Teddy Bear that heats up in the microwave and stays warm for up to 4 hours.  She now has something from her Grandma to snuggle with that is warm and smells like lavender.  If you don't know what it is like to be a grandmother, it is the best thing in the world!  

How about some easy fun with your classroom kiddos?  Powdered donuts, chocolate icing in the tube and an orange slice cut into small pieces.  Pretty cute for a snowman head and an easy snack?



Do you have an iPad mini? I got one and I love it and it is so much fun to use. If you don't have one you should check them out! I had the iPad 2 and because of the way I interface with my laptop I just couldn't get connected.  The iPad mini is smaller and easier to use and I love mine.     
Last is the iPad mini smart cover that covers both the front and the back to protect it from scratches. Had to have it in the blue because it is my favorite color!  I am doing a lot of sketching on it lately to learn how to do graphics.  Well, time to close this week out and glad to do so!

See everyone next Friday!


2 comments:

  1. The snowman donut is adorable! Hope your weather improves soon. The pictures on the news are just unbelievable! Take care!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I am so sick of the snow too! I agree with your squirrel pic! Love the present you got for your grand daughter. My mom is going to be a grandmother soon and she is beyond excited!

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete