Wednesday, January 29, 2014

SNOW DAY IN THE GA and "Where Do I Find Those Stools"?


Okay, I am BEYOND excited because I had a snow day today and just received a text message from Remind101 that my school is having ANOTHER SNOW DAY ON THURSDAY!  YAHOOOO!!!



Okay, Time to focus on what this post is really about, and that is the most fabulous stools for your classroom that you could ever want!!!  Hey Amazon, I need to be reimbursed for doing shout outs for you!!!

I have been asked so many times; "Where did you get those adorable stools for your kids/classroom?"  

Well, this is where and I am posting the links so that you can go and purchase them too!  Please let me know if you have them already and what you think about them.  I use them every single day and they are wonderful.  They slide right up under my reading tables and don't stick out like regular chairs do and take up space.  They stack so easy and they weigh hardly nothing.  The great thing about them is they advertise that they will hold up to 300 pounds. 

Okay, here the stools are in black and they come in a set of five:

click here to visit the page

Here they are in turquoise which is what goes with Dots of Turquoise from Creative Teaching Press.  

click here to visit the page

Here is the set in multi-color which I LOVE!  I have these in my room and I love them and so do my kiddos.  

click above to visit the page

Check them out and let me know what you think!  Looking forward to hearing from you soon…

ENJOY!


4 comments:

  1. I am in Georgia too and have a snow day Thursday as well! Those stools are cute, I think I need some!
    Deanna
    A Primary Owl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deanna, Those stools are cute aren't they? I love mine in my classroom so much and I get asked about them all the time.

      Delete
  2. Safe and warm in Macon, GA! Whoo Hoo!
    Jayne
    Smart Kids
    ABCs of Reading
    P.S. You got your invite to the GA Blogger Meet-Up, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jayne, I did get the GA Blogger Meet-Up invitation from you and thanks so much for emailing it to me!

      Delete