Friday, January 3, 2014

Say It, Write It, Trace It, Stamp It, and Make It (And A Freebie)



New Product and a Freebie For My Blog Followers

Click Here to See Product

This product uses the Dolch Sight Words all the way from Pre-Primer to First Grade.  Each one of the Dolch Sight Words has five activities on each page for reinforcing it into the memory.  This is an excellent tool to use with Kindergarteners and for First Graders that are needing interventions  throughout the school year.

Here is a preview of the Pre-Primer Sight Words:


Here are the other products for the Primer and First Grade Products:

Click Here to See Product

Click Here to See Product

NOW FOR THE FREEBIE I PROMISED!

This is only being offered on my blog and will not be found in my TpT store.

Click Here for Your Free Product

Here's to a New Year and I hope yours has started off with wonderful blessings.  Our break is almost over and we start back to school on Monday for a staff development day and then the kids come back on Tuesday.  Have a great week and stay warm if you are some of my friends that are snowed in!


5 comments:

  1. thanks for the freebie..it's really great! ...i'm new to your blog and look forward to reading it in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristin, I am so glad you dropped by and got your freebie! Come back and visit again!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the fantastic freebie! It will be perfect for my TK kiddos.

    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, glad you grabbed the freebie and have some kiddos that will enjoy it!

      Delete
  3. Hello,
    Thanks so much for this great freebie! I can't wait to use it with my firsties! I am new to your blog and think it is just great. I added you to my blogs I follow and can't wait to read future (and previous) posts. I would love for you to check out my new blog.
    Melissa
    Keep Calm and Love First Grade

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...