Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What's In Your TpT Shopping Cart? Love A TpT Sale!!!

Joining Up with Blog Hoppin' to show what WAS in my shopping cart!
 Show Us What You Bought
Graphics and fonts from Ashley Huhges, Cara Carroll, and Jen Jones

I had WAY too much in my shopping cart for this sale, but I bought every single thing that was in it!

The sad part is I am still searching TpT to make sure I haven't left anything out or missed a great product so that is why I am linking up with Blog Hoppin'.  

Here is just a preview of the items I purchased for this sale:

The Lesson Plan Diva is one of my favorites:

Math Action Cards!

 Interactive Math Notebook!


Interactive ELA Notebook

These I purchased from Reagan Tunstall's Store and they are Fabulous!


 Math Resource Units 1-6


Math Resource Units 7 and 8

Okay, I shared what I purchased and it is YOUR turn.  So head on over to Blog Hoppin' and link up!

Here's to less rain in Georgia for the next few days!  GEESH!!!  It has rained the entire month!  LOL


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete