Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Updated Products and Enjoying Thanksgiving Break!


I don't know about you but if I can make it to Thanksgiving then I can do three more weeks until Christmas Break! AHHHHHHH!!!

During this break I have been working hard on updating products that I created last year.  I have grown a lot as an educator in being a TpT seller.  I have grown as a teacher in that I pay attention to the details more.  The things I created last year I just sit and look at and say, "what was I thinking"?  Then the dubious task of upgrading products begins and there is always more to it then you think.  So here are some upgraded products that I have been working on to be what I would want to purchase.  I wonder if next year when I look at them that I will ask the same question I did this year? 

Oh Yeah, I have also been dabbling in creating graphics.  It takes a lot longer to create them then I ever imagined but please enjoy them in making some of your Christmas projects.  I have a new found respect for some of the graphics artists I know.  


These are something that I have wanted for over a year now but could never find any Candy Cane letters and numbers that I liked.  So here they are and I am looking forward to using them soon to create new units for Christmas.  This  set has 72 letters, numbers, and candy cane graphics.  This is not a font, just letters, numbers, number signs and a candy cane frame.  If you would like to take a look at them click on the image above and it will take you right to the product on TpT.

The first products I updated was my Christmas Math and Literacy Centers.  I have now included both color and greyscale since everyone is as printer conscious as I am.  I wish that I didn't have to worry about it because I prefer to have my centers in color, not in greyscale.  



  



The next product I worked on was my Christmas Math Centers and here are some previews for you to look at and click on if you are interested.  I also sell all of these individually in my store as well if you don't want to purchase the entire packet of centers.






If you are interested in taking a look at the Math Centers just click on any of the pictures above.

Here's to Family, Friends, and Thanksgiving Meals shared together and created together.  I hope that your Thanksgiving Holiday is a very special celebration and that you share all of the things you are thankful for.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been busy! Everything looks great! I pinned this to my Teaching and Education board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Justin! I really appreciate your support and I can't wait to see how our TpT sale goes in a few days. I know Katie is probably scrambling around to get ready and taking care of Thanksgiving too! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with the Fam!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...