Friday, October 18, 2013

Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching!




YEAH! It's Five for Friday!!!

Why am I so excited about "Five for Friday"?  I am off today and I can relax and enjoy blogging and creating for TpT!  


Well, my week started off with a lot of fun in celebrating my Austin's birthday with his friends.  Austin is my first grandson and he turned seven years old.  Wow, it just seems like yesterday that he was a little baby.  We had so much fun with friends and family celebrating. 


It was conference week and that makes for late nights preparing for 20 conferences.  It is a lot of hard work and I wonder sometimes if parents know how many hours we spend on each one of their conferences just getting them ready.  We have some awesome families at my school and here is a beautiful "candy bar" and I served myself up a cup of deliciousness to keep my energy up!  


My son couldn't wait to give me my birthday present on Halloween (yep it is my birthday on Halloween) so he gave one of them to me this week.  He found it on Etsy and I LOVE sunflowers and Fall!  This is sitting on my desk right now but I know there is a better place for it when I get my office finished.


Cats!  You have just got to love cats and their personalities or is there a lack of evidence of personality?  Well, watch the video and you make the decision who has the personalities.  I laughed so hard watching this and just had to make it a "share" with all of my "Five for Friday" friends!!!  LOL




I have to close now and go get my car emissions inspection so I can get my car tag before the 31st gets here and I am not legal on the road.  I don't know if you have to do this or not but I dread doing this every single year.  I am always holding my breath hoping that my car will pass each year since it is so old.  

SO!  Here is to long weekends, family and friends!  Hope your weekend is a great one and brings lots of blessings!



4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!!! That video made my day! :) Wonderful post! I can't wait to be a grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I saw your blog on Teachers Blog Addict. I am having a giveaway on my blog. Come and check it out!

    Alyse
    Keep Calm and Apple On

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I found your blog from the Five for Friday linky party! I love it! I LOVE that youtube video too! My whole family was cracking up! I just love cats and dogs! Pets in general really! :) Fun! Thanks for sharing!
    Laura ~ First Grade Spies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb- I found your blog and TpT store from one of my teachers. I am a principal and was in her classroom yesterday. Her students were working on one of your activities. Take a minute and see it on my blog.
    http://thenewprincipalprinciples.blogspot.com/2013/10/take-look-at-2nd-grade-small-group.html

    ReplyDelete