Monday, September 2, 2013

Currently! with Farley

Click Above to Join Farley's Currently!

The older I get the better I like the peace and quiet in my house in the evenings.  I sure did enjoy my three day weekend and worked hard to get some projects done but the internet was down for five hours on Sunday.

I am dreaming of one day, just one day that I might be able to do TpT full-time and retire and be able to enjoy my beautiful grandchildren and my sons.

My car is almost 12 years old and I am hoping and praying that one day I can replace it with something newer but not necessarily new.  

PTSD is real and sometimes I know what to do with it but most of the time I don't know how to help my son because I can't see the world the way he does. It makes me sad to see someone who was once so full of life being someone I don't even recognize any longer.  

I try so hard to be a positive thinker and I am thankful for the blessings that are coming my way even though I do not know what they are.  Just having hope and believing that God can provide blessings abound is enough for me!!!

Enjoy your week at school everyone and before you know it we will be heading into Thanksgiving week and Christmas Break!

Love You All!


5 comments:

  1. Debbie,
    I am so sorry to hear your son has PTSD. I have no idea how hard that must be for all of you. I pray for relief for him and for you! Thanks for sharing your currently. Wouldn't it be awesome to do TpT full time? I'd love to be able to do that and stay home and raise kiddos.

    Have a great day!

    Mrs. Thompson
    Adventures in Teaching (A First Grade Blog)
    My TpT Store

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full-time TPT would be living a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TpT full time would be AHHHSOME!

    Never buy a "new" car, always buy 2yrs old or less. I live by that rule. My hubby bought a brand new truck the year we met (before we met) and I bought a 1yr old SUV - brand new mine would have been the exact same price as his. My car payment was $200 less than his per month!! Neither of us have had a car payment for 2 years now. I will never buy another brand new car!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree it would be great to do TPT full-time. Hope your son can recover. I cannot imagine what that must be like for either of you. Take care.
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you on the new or newer car thing! We moved a few years back and are now only 3 miles from work, so my car may last well beyond when I start itchin' for a new one!

    ReplyDelete