Thursday, August 1, 2013

"CURRENTLY" with Farley!

It is August and that means it is time to hook up with Farley's "Currently" which I absolutely love!


I am listening to the sound of the dishwasher and loving it because I didn't have to load that rascal!  I just got home from working in my classroom and I am so tired I can't move a muscle!  

I am loving decorating my room this year with the adorable Bojo Birds and Dots on Turquoise from Creative Teaching Press.  Such a fun theme to use for your classroom and I would load pics but I haven't finished yet. 

I am like every other teacher and thinking and wondering if I will get my classroom all finished before Open House next Tuesday! AHHHHHHH!!! 

I worked so hard in my room (that has concrete floors) that my feet, knees and back are screaming at me!  I am wanting to have a foot massage so I can fall asleep.

I am needing to take a nap as soon as I finish this post and visit some fellow "currently" people on Farley's blog!

Hope everyone is having a great week at school or getting their room ready for those little kiddos to come bursting in with excitement for their first day of school. (a little exaggerated maybe?)

Have a great weekend everyone and summer is over!  Boooo, Hisssssss....




6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Everytime I go to the teacher store and I see the Boho Birds set I just fall in love. It is SO precious! I can't wait to see your room!

    I would love a nice massage about right now too, AHHH!

    Happy Back to School!

    Yeehaw! Teaching in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Open House next week????? Oh my goodness! We can't even get in for another 3 weeks! Enjoy your nap and then spring for a massage Tuesday after Open House!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my first set of Frixion pens! They are super! :)
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could hear the sound of my dishwasher running...poor thing has been broke for a couple of days. :-( I did get a new easel and I'm so excited about it. We are going to go put it together tonight. Hope you have a great year.

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Multicolored Sharpies are wonderful!! They have so many good uses throughout the year! We need to grab some of the neon ones before we head back to the classroom!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frixion Pens, here I come!!! So excited for those!
    Happy Friday!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete