Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Going On a Blog Hunt!


Corkboard Connections

Laura, over at Corkboard Connections is having a great linky called "Going on a Blog Hunt".  Please click the image above to follow and jump in!

How are YOU following your bloggy friends these days?  I am using Bloglovin and it was SO easy to use and import all of my favorite blogs from Google Reader (R.I.P.).  I get an email and get to enjoy all of my friends and keep up with what they are doing on their blogs.  I love seeing all of the new ideas and thoughts of so many different people.  

Hopefully Google Friend Connect will not be going away anytime soon.  If you aren't already following me with Bloglovin please make sure you click "follow me on Bloglovin" up to the top left on my blog. 

If you are looking for other blogs to follow via bloglovin click on the cute little bear up there at the top and there will be some bloggy friends you might want to follow or forgot to add to your Bloglovin list!

Have a Great Week Everyone!


2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and love all the ideas! I am following you on bloglovin. I would love if you could follow me back. I am a new blogger. :D
    Thanks,
    Pam
    http://mrspspecialties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam,

    Thanks so much for visiting and I am following you also on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete