Thursday, June 6, 2013

These Are a Few of my Favorite Things: Morning "Must-Haves"!

 Click Above to Join In


I am so excited to be linking up with Halle over at Across the Hall in 2nd Blog.  What a great and fun idea for everyone to learn about our "Favorite Things"!

In the morning when school is in I am all about "quick and easy" for breakfast. I grab my strawberry and banana yoplait yogurt and my mini blueberry muffin and I am set to go!  
On the way to school each morning I am always listening to 104.7 The Fish on my car stereo.  It starts my day off just right!
One of my favorite things to get my kids to read with me is to pull out the finger lights and they go crazy.  They want to be the first ones to read with me because they love these little finger lights.  I got them at Oriental Trading and bought two boxes. 
Two more things I absolutely must have are my iMac and my Orange Lavaburst Hi-C! 

Halle, Thanks so much for doing this great linky and I hope everyone is starting their summer off relaxing and safe!  



3 comments:

  1. I love those little lights - I can imagine kids going crazy over them! I'm with ya on the computer. I needed to send my computer in to be repaired a few weeks ago and I was lost without it! How sad!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Word! I used to be OBSESSED with Hi-C! I can't believe that I totally forgot McDonald's still has it. Def gonna grab some this weekend!

    Thanks so much for linking up, Debbie!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. My personal firstie got one of those lights somehow... and now I know where to go get them!!!! THANK YOU! I think my kiddos would LOVE those in reading groups next year!!!
    Stacy
    Funky Fresh Firsties

    ReplyDelete