Friday, May 10, 2013

Five For Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching!


Click above to join!

Well, we are down to TEN DAYS and I can't wait for school to be out and summer to be here!  I know that some of you have to go longer and I feel for you.  This was a CRAZY week at school with doing Field Day and the weather was actually yucky.  This was actually the first Field Day that I can remember ever having to wear a jacket because it was cold and rainy.  

Field Day at Midway

Yep, this is my dissected Otterbox case for my iPhone.  The charger cover came off and I had to take pics of it so that they would send me a new one.  It is on the way and I can't wait to get it and replace this old one. 

Otterbox Case Replaced

Anna made the cutest Pirate Packet and we took full advantage of the moment.  I ran to Dollar Tree and grabbed the Pirate Hat, Pirate Eye Patch and the Pirate Hook for my kiddos.  I put a picture of an old pirate ship onto my Whiteboard and took pics of all the kids for fun to end the week.

A Mean Pirate

This week was really busy and crazy and the most exciting thing happened.  My little guy (my grandson) had his picture taken with his cap and gown on.  Doesn't he look so handsome?  I love him more then anything in the world and I am so proud of him for being such a super kindergartener!  

Grandson's K Graduation!

So, this is my newest desktop decoration and I love it and my kids walk by and know if it is correct the minute they look at it.  If I come in that morning and forget to change it they hand me the marker to take care of it!  LOL  I think they want out of school more then teachers do?


Okay, I have a bonus for the FIVE FOR FRIDAY folks that is guaranteed to make you laugh and watch it again.  ENJOY!


Okay, time for the weekend and getting some much needed rest and hoping for no excitement for two days!  Have a great weekend everybody!!!



3 comments:

  1. I love this post! Pirates, caps and gowns, phone cases...and most of all you!!!! :)
    Happy Friday!
    10 days! WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the pic of your grandson! Nothing better than Kinder graduation! I am joining you in celebrating 10 days left...I can't wait either!

    Happy Friday!
    Carmen
    www.exploringthirdgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have 8 days left! I can't wait! I like your desk decoration! Every morning my students let me know if I forget to change the date on the board! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete