Thursday, May 2, 2013

Currently with "Oh Boy 4th Grade"



Go Link Up!


I look forward to coming home each day from school and just being at home.  It is nice to be home and have total silence and not hear 24 first graders saying my name every 30 seconds.  I love them all dearly but I love silence after I get home too. 

How many more days do you have before you are out of school.  I have a picture on my desk at school that is counting down the days for me.  I usually don't even bother counting them down but this year is special.  

I am looking so forward to working on my TpT "DO" list for the summer and getting some products redone that I created when I first began.  I need to write an apology note to those who purchased my first products.  Do you ever feel that way too?

I have not scheduled a vacation to anywhere in specific but it sure would be nice to go somewhere just to bask in nothingness for a long weekend or a week!


10 comments:

  1. I hope you get that vacation- teachers deserve their summers off and more.....! I love your blog! Thanks for visiting mine!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog and yes we all deserve a vacation don't we?

      Delete
  2. I love your blog! I am new to the blogging world! I recently began making products for TPT. It is soo addicting! I am looking forward to having lots of time this summer working!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Candace, I am relatively new to the blogging world and have been blogging since the end of January 2012. It is addicting and I love visiting blogs, and grabbing some good graphics/clipart!

      Delete
  3. Only 16 days left...lucky you!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie! I found you through TBTS! I have been reading the reviews from bloggers like you and can't wait to be apart of the TBTS community! I had to laugh when I read your currently and that you are "Wanting it to be summer so you can work on your TpT products!" Here we are as educators supposed to be relaxing over summer break...but all i can think about is how can I create more creative, purposeful and meaningful products! I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants to work on school stuff this summer! I am your newest follower!

    -Caitlin
    Table Talk with C & C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grrrrr. V.A.
    and 16!!!! Totally jelly!!!
    :) Lisa
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to work on TPT all summer! Imagine that as our "job". Wake up, coffee, TPT, coffee, nap, TPT, coffee, TPT.

    Jessica
    Second Grade Nest

    ReplyDelete