Sunday, April 7, 2013

Here is a Fun Product for My Followers!


Here is a Fun Product on TpT!


(click the image above to go to TpT)

I found this new graphics designer the other day after I downloaded a product I purchased from TpT.  I always look at the product first (of course) and something always catches my eye that intrigues me so I go look at the credits to see if I can figure out where I can find it.  On this particular product I found a graphics designer named Kate Hadfield and fell in love with her adorable products.  She does have a membership fee but it is well worth it once you see the quality of work.  Please make sure that you read her TOUs (terms of use) to make sure that you understand what you can and can't do with her graphics.  Here is where you can find her on the internet, so go look for yourself at how beautiful her work is.  Click the image below to visit her website and let me know what you think.  This is going to be just one of many graphics designers that I introduce to you over the next several days and weeks.  ENJOY! 
  Okay, now off to my real world, where a ton of laundry is stalking me as I am coming to the end of my spring break and not liking it!  BOOOOO!  The positive side is that means we have about seven more weeks of school and I can't believe this school year is almost over.  Yep, we are out of school here on May 24th!  YEAH!  



2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much for your kind words about my designs! Drawing is my passion, it makes me so happy to see my work being used by others to record their memories or help inspire little learners! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm your newest follower and a fellow first grade GA blogger! It's always great to meet someone else from this area. I hope you come visit my blog sometime =)

    ReplyDelete