Tuesday, March 19, 2013

"Let's Get Acquainted" Linky Party! Come Join the Fun!

I am linking up with Latoya from Flying into First Grade for her "Let's Get Acquainted" Linky Party.  This week's topic is "two truths and a lie".


(click the picture above to join the linky)

Three Things About Me:


Here are my TWO truths and ONE lie!

1. I taught Evander Holyfield's Children in First Grade

2.  I went to High School and hung out with Mark David Chapman
(The guy that shot John Lennon)

3. I am able to write with my left and right hand at the same time.

(Number 3 is the lie!  Did you guess it?

Try and guess my lie in the comments below.  I tried to make it difficult so good luck!

6 comments:

  1. I'm going with #3! That's pretty cool, if it's true (and weird)! :)

    Your newest follower,
    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I think #1 is right considering where you live. :)
    I'm guessing #3 too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you did make it tough. I have no idea, I'm guessing #2.

    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, here we go! The correct answer is NUMBER 3 (being the lie) Yes, I did teach Evander's Kiddos and Yes, I went to HS at Columbia HS in Decatur with Mark Chapman who lived a little over a mile away from my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Deb, you can really tell it...hummm, I think the lie is John Lennon's shooter. Holyfield is from your area and you are so talented I wouldn't doubt any additional talent you claim.... stop by and see my 2 and 1...
    Valerie PS-I taught Kenny Chesney's cousin!--and that NOT a lie! :)
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete