Sunday, March 24, 2013

FREE and WONDERFUL Blogging Binders!

First Grade Parade's Throwback Thursday


Ever wondered how in the world do these fantastic bloggers stay so organized?  Yep, me too!  

I finally got a blogging binder and started thinking that other bloggers might like to have a blogging binder to keep them organized as well.  SO, I went on a search on the internet to find something that was FREE and appealing to look at but most importantly what I needed.  I like the ones that do the "month at a glance" but it was just a little too much and I wanted something that narrowed it down for me by the week or maybe two weeks at the most.  So here is a collection of what I consider to be the best selection on the internet.  If you have a place that you would like to share where you found a FREE, appealing and a much needed blogging binder please share them with us in the comments section.  We all function differently as bloggers and plan differently as well.  

So here goes...

This was the first one I found and I fell in love with her free blogging binder.  She offers two types of blogging planners.  The first type is the "Calendar Style Layout" and the other type is the "lined format planner".  Both are beautiful and free and can be downloaded straight from her blog to your printer in a matter of minutes.  

Here is another gorgeous blogging planner and also FREE.  This printable blogging planner from Homeschool Creations isn’t dated, so you can use it anytime.

She has the Weekly Post Planner and the Weekly Mom Planner.  They are both downloadable from her blog. The mom planner is the same, except instead of Blog Maintenance, it has a To Do spot.  Oh, and it says Mom Planner at the top. 

She has a lot of different colors offered in her blogging planners and they are linked to her facebook so you have to "like" to get the free product from her.  She calls it the Ultimate Free Blogging Planner.  So go visit Kayla and leave her a comment that you visited and love her blogging planner.

Jenn is a wife and homeschooling mom and she has a beautiful blogging planner available for free.  It is a monthly blog planner with features like: blog post notes, giveaways and reviews, year at a glance, post ideas and much more.  Give Jenn a visit and let her know how much your appreciate her free blogging planner.  

Okay, I hope I have sent you on your way to go and explore the world of "blogging binders" so that you are working on becoming more organized too!
Have fun and leave some sweet thoughts in the comments section!  















8 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this…I've been trying to decide what to use. I've fallen off the blog train and I'm trying to get back on it full swing. Time to organize.

    :) Krissy
    Ms. Hutten’s Buttons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Krissy, I was definitely not organized at all when it came to keeping up with giveaways, posts etc. I knew I had to do something so I did this post and then started printing out the blogging binder I have to get organized! Hope it works for both of us!

      Delete
    2. I went with the one on "Sweet Not Sweet Anne" that is on her facebook page and downloaded the black and white one. It had a lot of extras in it and I liked the extra space to scribble down notes on.

      Delete
  2. This is a great help, thank you for putting this all together for us. This is on my summer to do list and this will get me started!

    faithfulinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool. I was just writing a post about getting organized and how that might help inspiration to strike! Thanks for sharing!
    Justin- Writing Pad Dad
    Writing Pad Dad Blog
    Writing Pad Dad on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Justin,
      I can't wait to read your post and see what all you find and get some great tips for getting organized!
      Deb

      Delete
  4. Oh I really need to get organized in this way. *sigh*
    I'm going to take your post as a sign to get blogorganized!
    Thanks for sharing Deb!
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop

    ReplyDelete