Saturday, January 12, 2013

Welcome to Another "Magical Product Swap"

MrsStanfordsClass
Wonderful Graphic by The 3AM Teacher

Hi Everybody!                                                                                                                            
Here we all are again for another "Magical Product Swap" and it's all among friends!  Glad you could join us as we give you a sneak peek of some really wonderful products that you can purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers!  
What is a "Magical Product Swap" you ask?  It is where teachers team up and swap TpT products with one another and try them out then write a review. 
I am fortunate enough to be teamed up with Laura Martin over at Peace, Love and First Grade.  

Click Below For Laura's Blog:


The product I am reviewing today from Laura is her wonderful "Valentine Math Tubs" which you can find in her store by clicking below.


In this unit she has nine of the Common Core State Standards covered and an organized table of contents so that you know what standard is covered in which activity and the pages you need to go to.  

Since it is a Valentine's Day packet I was not able to do this with my students yet so I miss out on classroom pictures.  Some of my favorite activities that I can't wait to do with my kiddos are pictured below.  The graphics are so stinkin cute and I love the owls and the adorable little robots.   
  

Each activity has very clear directions in which the students can work independently while we work with our small groups or what I call my instructional groups if you are doing math centers/tubs.  Below is the picture of the very cute robots that I fell in love with. 



Please take the time to head on over to Jessica Stanford's blog and take a peek at all of the blogs that are participating in the "Magical Product Swap".  Click below to go to her blog and thank you so much stopping by to view Laura's beautiful "Valentine's Day Math" product!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to support fellow teachers! Great review!
    I am so happy to find a fellow first grade teacher to link up with. Excited to by your newest follower!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...