Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Currently January!


Yes, 2012 was a tough year for the Thomas family but we made it because that is what family does!

I am listening to a wonderful musical duet called "The Civil Wars" and if you haven't listened to them you need to.  

Small things make me say "AHHHHHH" like an electric blanket that gets the sheets all nice and snuggly before getting into bed each night.

Right now I am being quiet and still and listening to the rain outside telling me that it is time to go to bed.  

It says OLW but I think that it is a pretty BIG thing to be, thankful!  I am thankful for my family, my grandchildren are the best and my dogs are my wonderful fur babies!

If you want to join this linky please click on the image above to go to Farley's website and hook up with all of us!

Good Night All,
Deb

5 comments:

  1. I like the Civil Wars too. Hope 2013 is an easier year for your family. Take care!
    --Chrissy
    Firstgradefoundme.blogspot..com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chrissy, so glad you dropped by to say "hello"!

      Delete
  2. I found you on Farley's Linky Party! I'm your newest follower!

    I too love the Civil Wars. I heard one of their songs on one of my favorite shows, so I had to here more of them!

    Have a happy New Year!

    Lisa @ Tales of an Education Major

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, I traveled over to "Tales of an Education Major" and I love your blog! I am also follower #25!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb- I'm stopping by from the Currently Linky! Your blog is adorable! I love your OLW- it's important to be thankful for the blessings in our lives. Happy New Year!
    The Connected Teacher

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...