Sunday, December 30, 2012

It's a New Year Linky Party!

It is that time again where we sing and celebrate a year out and ring in a new one!  Please join us in our New Years Resolutions and link up with The Teacher's Cauldron.

PERSONAL NEW YEARS RESOLUTION:

To work on my health and health issues to make life better for me and those I love.

BLOGGING NEW YEARS RESOLUTION:

To schedule more posts on my blog and do a newsletter for my Bloggy Friends and Followers!

Okay, I know it looks simple enough but I am a procrastinator and if I can do both of these I will be making leaps and bounds in my personal and blogging life!  

Please link up with us over at The Teacher's Cauldron for "It's a New Year" linky and have some fun with us!  See you there...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!






7 comments:

  1. I totally want to learn more about your newsletter!! That sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to do a blog post on how to do it just so everyone else knows how too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, Deb! :)
    A newsletter! That sounds really great! :) I am totally with you on getting on my blog and scheduling more posts! :) That has really created more time for me over the holiday as I've been traveling a lot! :)
    I've been a follower of yours for a bit...would you stop over to my blog and follow me too? :)
    Tamara
    from Mrs. Russell's Room-First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. A newsletter sounds like a great goal. Good luck to you and Happy New Year!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am right there with you on both of your goals. I really need to get a good planner to write out my ideas and plan my blog posts ahead of time!! Happy New Year!!

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie,
    Your personal resolution is the same as mine.
    Wishing you a healthy 2013!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I'm right there with you on both of those goals. I LOVE the idea of a newsletter. ... Now if there were just more hours in the day.

    Happy New Year!
    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...