Saturday, October 6, 2012

Welcome To Another Magical Product Swap!!!

MrsStanfordsClass
This Graphic was created by the talented 3AM Teacher
(Click on the Graphic Above to go to ALL the Blogs in the Product Swap)

YEAH!!! It is time for another FABULOUS MAGICAL PRODUCT SWAP!!!  

A product swap is where a group of teacher bloggers get together and try out each others products.  We create and put their product together, take lots of pictures and write a review about their wonderful creation.  

I am SO lucky because I got to swap products with Lisa Richling and her blog is "Learning is Something to Treasure"
(LOVE the pirate theme!)

      
                       Lisa's Blog                     Lisa's TpT Store

While Lisa is over at her blog reviewing my product I am going to offer my product "Finally Fall Literacy Centers" as a giveaway.  Please enter your information to win my product that Lisa is reviewing.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

In her adorable pirate themed packet there are math and language arts centers.  There is also a great bonus center called Pirate Thinking Maps and the whole packet is full of creativity and FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Here are some collage photos of the activities she provides in this fabulous unit:


Pirate Palooza Unit by Lisa Richling!
(Secret!!! It is on Sale in her TpT Store, SO GO and Get It!!!)

LANGUAGE ARTS ACTIVITIES:

Sailing Through the Sounds

"X" Marks the Spot Sentences

Vowels on a Voyage

Pirate Palooza Paragraph Writing

Arrrrrr Controlled Vowels

MATH ACTIVITIES:

Shiver Me Timbers Number Sequence

Pirate Place Value

ARRRR, Some Addition

Subtraction Sail-abration


If you have not seen Lisa's creative and fun products you must go to her blog and TpT store to see how wonderful they are!!! Thanks so much for being a part of the "Magical Product Swap" this weekend.  A BIG "Thank You" to Lisa for sharing her "Pirate Palooza" product with me and all of you! 

2 comments:

  1. Love this set! I own it and it is sooooooo worth the $! Thanks for joining for the swap :) I hope you'll sign up for the next!

    Blessings,
    Jessica
    ✏ Mrs. Stanford's Class ✏
    Enter Product Swap #3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her set too and I can't wait to finish using it ALL in my classroom! I have already signed up for the next one; I don't want to miss it at all!!!

      Delete