Sunday, September 16, 2012

"Tell Me Something Good" Linky Party!!!


I am joining in a linky party that "Rowdy in First Grade" is having!  It is off to a great start! If you click on the image above it will take you to where all of the other teachers are joining in.  I love teaching first grade but the first six weeks have been quite a challenge.  The last day of our work week my knee decided to stop working and I am now in the middle of receiving treatments for the loss of cartilage.  I have to go once a week for five weeks to receive these injections so I have lost a day each week.  I work with some of the most wonderful first grade teachers.  One of them has been walking my kids to the gym since it is such a long walk and picks them up too!  Thank you Natalie, you are awesome!  I teach with a fantastic bunch of ladies at Midway!  I have a great group of first graders this year and we are really enjoying the "Pete the Cat" books and I have the song stuck in my head all week long.  It is such a neat and catchy tune to get stuck!  Come join us and tell us something good about the beginning of your school year!  

  

2 comments:

  1. My first graders love Pete the Cat! We've been listening to all the songs online. I keep getting the four groovy buttons song stuck in my head! So happy you linked up!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete