Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Welcome to the "Magical Product Swap!"

MrsStanfordsClass
Graphic created by "The 3AM Teacher"

Hi Everyone!  I am so excited to be a part of "The Magical Product Swap" with so many other fabulous teachers and bloggers.  If you are interested in all of the other bloggers involved in the product swap please click the above picture to take you to a listing of all the blogs involved.  

Today I am swapping products with Deborah Perrot over at "The Paper Maid".  I admire her so much because she is a "stay at home Mom" or "Mum" as she says it (would love to hear it too).  She is from Australia and has such a beautiful family and you must visit her blog to see those cute smiling faces to know how loved they are.  Here is a picture of her blog and if you click on it you will be taken directly to her blog where you will see that she has one of my products since we "swapped".

  

The product I swapped with Deborah on is her product called "My Beginning Sounds and Writing "1".  If you are a classroom teacher or a home-schooling parent this is a great product to use to establish an understanding of beginning sounds.  The product is 28 pages in PDF format  and targeted for any student that is working on learning initial sounds.  It is also one of the standards in our Common Core State Standards that we will continue to use.  Here is a picture to introduce her fabulous product that I got to have and review:

Click Here to go to her TpT Store to purchase this product!

Here are some quick previews so that I don't give away all of her secrets.  Please make sure to click the image above to go directly to this product to purchase it because it is ADORABLE!.  Oh, I forgot to mention that she used KPM Doodles in her product BUT she also drew some of them on her own which brings more admiration of her since I do stick people!  She also has some fabulous FREEBIES in her store so get on over there and grab them because you know you will need them in your classroom.  Click the pictures below to go to her TpT Store and she is also on Pinterest so go visit her there too!    


This is just a sampling of what her beautiful and creative product looks like and I can assure you it is more then fabulous once you get it.  I have it laminated and ready to go into my centers in my first grade classroom which means more pictures to come once school starts!  Please click on her button below to go to her beautiful blog to meet her and her family!  See what blogging does for us, it gives us friends all around the world!

Thanks so much for dropping by and please don't forget to click on the picture at the top of this blog post so that you can go and see so many other products being shared!  Thank you Deborah for allowing me the opportunity to have and review your fantastic product.


Thank you Jessica at Mrs. Stanford's Class for hosting this awesome "Product Swap" for all of us.  Watch for more of these each quarter since it was such a popular idea!


  

4 comments:

  1. I need this product!
    Blessings,
    Jessica
    ✏ Mrs. Stanford's Class ✏
    ❤ I hope you liked the swap enough to join for the next one!! Check out my post for the link to the form :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have already registered for the next Product Swap for next quarter! Can't Wait!

      Delete
  2. It's been great to have done this swap review with you. :o)

    Thank you so much.

    The Paper Maid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deborah, Have you already registered for the next one with Jessica? She mentioned that we would probably have one every quarter to keep traffic coming to our websites. After having had this one I think I will be better prepared for the next one and have the product made and take pictures of it so that it looks better being used by the kids in my classroom.

    ReplyDelete