Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Elementary Matters: Totally Engaged Students

Sally, my Bloggy Friend over at Elementary Matters has excellent resources on Whole Brain Teaching.  I don't know why I haven't seen this before now?  This is the beauty of being in a blog community is that  you are the teacher and you are the learner as well.  We all know that we learn so much from our peers and that is one of the best parts about teaching.

Elementary Matters: Totally Engaged Students: Are you familiar with Whole Brain Teaching ?  I discovered it online last fall while I was exploring information on how the brain learns......

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I love using their Class-Yes attention getting strategy with my kiddos. Works every time!I've tried a few others too, it really does seem to increase student engagement.

    ❤-Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing things about Whole Brain Teaching - I just graduated from college, and I honestly can say that I have NEVER heard of this, not even in our classes. I'm definitely going to have to check it out.

    I found your blog via Elementary Matters! Thanks for all you do :]

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete