Wednesday, June 13, 2012

15 Free Tools for Storing and Sharing Files

15 Free Tools for Storing and Sharing Files
This was posted by Richard Byrne from Free Technology for Teachers


This was a discussion in one of my teacher forums just yesterday.  We discussed how do YOU share files with your bloggy friends and your blog followers?  Thank you Richard for compiling a list of 13 things we did not know about to help us in both our professional and personal lives.  Here you go Ladies (and gents); we now have a list and NO excuses!!!  Which One would you choose and use for keeping and sharing files?  Leave a comment to let us all know which one you liked the best!!!



8 comments:

  1. I heart GoogleDocs...but the hubs loves DropBox. Thanks for the link with the other tools! :)

    Kimberly
    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only ever used GoogleDocs, but now that I know about all of the other great resources I am going to have to try them out. I like trying new things because what works best for one person does not mean it is going to work best for another. Thanks for sharing the links to all of the others.

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog and am your newest follower! I am a new blogger and would love for you to check out my blog!

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just found your blog. I am your newest follower. I would love to have you visit me when you get a chance.

    april
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know there were so many tools available. Thanks! I use Google Docs all the time:)
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Google docs changes some of my fonts and graphics. Does this happen to any one else?
    :) Dana
    www.funin1stgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog. It's great, I'm your newest follower.
    please visit my blog Calling Plays in 2nd Grade.

    ReplyDelete