Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wonderful Surprise On My Blog!

When I got home I was looking at my blog the first thing I noticed was that I NOW have SIXTY followers???  Thanks to Amy, Gretchen and Shelley at 3 Teacher Chicks Blog for nominating me for the Liebster Award for my Blog.  You do know that since there are three of you that I should now have 62 followers right?  LOL   


What it's all about....

This Liebster Award is awarded to blogs with less then 200 followers.  The award is passed along from blog to blog and highlights "up and coming" blogs.  Liebe is the word for love in German, which is where the award originated.


Guidelines for accepting the award:


Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.  Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.  Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.  Present the Liebster Blog Award to blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.  Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.



Please stop by and check out each one of their blogs and let them know you were there!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi There!
    I just awarded you with Teaching Blog Addict’s Top 10 Award!
    Check out this link to see it on my blog:
    http://pirateslifeforus.blogspot.com/2012/02/passing-along-some-blogger-love.html
    You can grab your award button here: http://bit.ly/rtHPbL  
    Yippee! Thanks for sharing your amazing talents!
    Jenn
    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I love your blog, I'm your newest follower!
    Amy
    TheResource(ful)Room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet! Thank you for nominating me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for nominating me!

    Michelle
    Teach123

    ReplyDelete