Friday, February 3, 2012

Nominated for the Liebster Award

Happy Weekend To All!  I would like to thank Scipi for nominating my blog for the Liebster Blog Award this week.  I did not know until tonight what the Liebster Blog Award is and after researching it to find out what the origin of it is.  I have been blogging for my fellow educators for almost a month now and am thoroughly enjoying every minute.  When I had five followers I was completely surprised to have visitors; not sure why but I was.  I mean I am on the internet but there are thousands of teacher blogs that take to new beginnings each and every day.      





4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and followed! Isn't this fun? Come visit me when you can!


    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debra, you deserve that award! Thank you for leaving such a sweet comment for me on my Five Senses Graphic Organizers on TPT. I am totally blind, and I taught kindergarten for 15 years. Due to budget cuts I had to move to pre-k. I also teach at a Title I school, and my population is mostly Latino. I have a really nice first-grade sight word board game that you may be interested in. If you have time, stop by my blog to pick up some freebies.

    Thanks again for the sweet comment.

    Sharon Dudley, NBCT
    http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, I just nominated you for the same award!

    Angela The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Angela, that is such a kind thing to do! I have a lot to learn but I am working on learning all of the things on my "things to learn" list.

    ReplyDelete