Saturday, January 14, 2012

My First Post EVER!

Fabulously First!  Finding a name for this blog wasn't an easy task since just about every word that goes with "first" grade was pretty much taken.  I started my first TpT and Teachers Notebook store last weekend and I couldn't wait to get a blog started.  Some people might not think that is such a big deal but for someone that did not even have technology growing up I think I have done pretty good.  I am one of six first grade teachers in a Title I Distinguished School which has kept that title for 10 years now.  I'm not sure how we are doing it but something is working for us!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah for you. I plan on starting this sort of thing for next year. It will be geared for the TAG program at my school. I would love tocollaborate with you on technology projects and ideas. You are doing great! You are an inspiration to me to go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Deb! I am impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations & welcome to the world of blogging! It's an amazing world out here!

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete